Thursday, January 19, 2012

More Wisdom

OK, so today's topic was back to wisdom of Christians vs. Wisdom of the world, and I don't have any new revelations to blog about. 

You don't know nothin' if you don't know God! (pardon the double negative, which is really hard for me to leave there, but I thought it might be a little more dramatic and original that way...)  That is all there is to it.  God is the base of all knowledge and wisdom.

On another quick note, there were 6 women (and me) at our new Bible Study last night.  Two of them have never really learned/tried Bible Study or quiet times.  I am so excited to see what God has in store for us and how He will work in the lives of these women new to a close relationship with Him.  Please pray for me as I work on inviting two more women in the same boat to join us.  God.  Is. Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment