Monday, April 15, 2013

That About Sums it Up

God is indescribable, really.  There isn't a way you can really put His power and glory and might and love and everything else into words.  But I do have to say that Revelation 1:8 really does a pretty decent job and I think it is one that I need to remind myself of every day. 

"'I am the Alpha and the Omega - the beginning and the end,' says the Lord God. 'I am the one who is, who always was, and who is still to come - the Almighty One.'"

That He is and I am so thankful.  I also learned that Alpha and Omega are the first and last letters of the Greek alphabet, hence the beginning and the end.  Sadly, I never knew that before but I am sure glad I do now.  I love learning when I am in the Bible.

Reminding yourself of these facts in any situation is sure to make you breathe easier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment